Areille - the Lioness of God

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

As the blue fades away . . .

The alarm rings, I am ready to get up. Don't want to laze around, don't want to snooze. I open the shades, let the sun fall on my face. Love the feeling, love the warmth. My kitty jumps on my bed. He wants some love. I get amused with his purring and his cute meows. Start getting ready for work. My pants feel loose . . . 'Yes! I have lost some weight.' I take a look at myself . . . 'I look gorgeous.' Just yesterday I was so blue and today I am so bright. Was it my 40 minute run yesterday that gave my body a makeover? Don't know about that, but my attitude sure did take a U-turn. That brings me to my favorite thought - Attitude is Everything. There is nothing in the world you can't acheive and as long as you believe you can, you can.

So here I am, eager to greet this beautiful day . . . and as the blue fades away, I think, rang de basanti.

3 Comments:

  • At 7/12/2006 4:50 PM, Blogger zaph said…

    da ba dee, da ba daa, da ba de da ba da.... :)

     
  • At 7/14/2006 2:17 PM, Blogger SternMystic said…

    Basanti ne kaise rang phailaye aaj kaam par?

     
  • At 7/14/2006 2:20 PM, Blogger SternMystic said…

    zaph: I fail to see the meaning in the music you created by plagiarising/modifying the previous title. Maybe the artistic part of my brain is not fully developed to comprehend the gloriousness of your composition.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home