Areille - the Lioness of God

Friday, November 09, 2007

Dude ... here's my Face!!

I don't care if they are the size of Mt. Everest or a green pea, stop staring!! When we speak, we expect you to have a conversation with us and not our boobs! They are just a stupid body part! It's rude, uncomfortable and you will never ever catch us having a chat with your crotch ... even if you wish it! I don't care if you have no clue how your eyes go there, please make a conscious effort to look at our face the next time. You have no frikking clue how annoying it is for us to have a conversation with a dude whose eyes keep rolling down. If you think you are being clever by quickly taking a peek once in five seconds, trust me ... we can still see you!!! Your tactics ain't that slick and all we hold for you is disgust. So, please, for God's sake, STOP!

4 Comments:

  • At 11/20/2007 4:22 AM, Blogger zaph said…

    i think you are being harsh. it's always nice to rest one's eyes on something pleasant while making the effort of conversation.

     
  • At 11/27/2007 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I never did that before...but since the time I have read this blog, I have become too consious and I do it unwantingly...

    A

     
  • At 12/02/2007 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    http://news.softpedia.com/news/10-Minutes-Of-Staring-Boobs-Daily-Prolongs-Man-039-s-Life-by-5-Years-72490.shtml

    There you go....now you know why men do it.

     
  • At 1/06/2008 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahahha...well said!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home