Areille - the Lioness of God

Friday, May 02, 2008

They love us!

Us desis have always been so fasinated with white skin .. the western culture. Many of us get embarassed of our own kind but are in awe of these Euoropean men who speak broken English in their fluu flaaa accents! But guess what? I was in Greece last week ... and everyone there loved us! They were so fascinated with our looks, our smiles, our color, everything! EVeryone we met was like Indian people are so pretty, they are so nice, they are so cultured! Oh I feel so proud to be desi (not that I needed hot Greek men to inovke those feelings)!! :)

1 Comments:

  • At 5/06/2008 3:00 PM, Blogger Sheeba said…

    Greece?!!! I'm am soooo very jealous! I've been wanting to go there for so long now that the trip's been planned out in my mind already! So they love Indians huh?

    Its always amazed me why India gawks at white-skinned-people so! Here we are all tanned, with glowing skin. I can only think its a case of the grass being greener!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home