Areille - the Lioness of God

Monday, November 06, 2006

uhhh . . .

So my previous post caused a lot of stir, so I have decided to write on something totally different, weird and (hopefully) repelling.

Here goes: I think my cat gets turned on by me!

So I have 2 cats. One is the typical cutey cat who loves sitting on my lap, purring, loves me brushing his fur etc. etc.

The second one hates being touched. He is one angry cat and loves being on his own. But then there are certain times of the day he kinda changes. He starts meowing in a diff. tone and then starts sniffing my hand. He will start at my fingers and work his way up to my neck and then finally my hair. He also waits outside the shower for me religiously every single day. And at night, he just watches me go to sleep and can't bear not being in the same room as I! It's almost like I have a psycho-cat-stalker or something.

Does this all sound real weird? And is it even weirder that I have decided to write about it? And have I scared off quite a few of you? :D

7 Comments:

  • At 11/06/2006 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i think the problem is that both are males.

     
  • At 11/06/2006 11:47 AM, Blogger woorkeri wittynathan said…

    Congratulations on your weirdest post ever! :P

     
  • At 11/06/2006 12:02 PM, Blogger SternMystic said…

    You're a freak Areille.

    p.s. Its legal until the cats dial 911, so simply switch the numbers on the phone :)

     
  • At 11/06/2006 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This my dear is a truly weird post :)) Thank god I am done with my lunch...

     
  • At 11/06/2006 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    maybe this is what he does:

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7382894323923622226&q=robin+williams+live+on+broadway

     
  • At 11/06/2006 7:04 PM, Blogger Mommy G said…

    d2s: :) cudn't follow the link, this comment box didn't capture it all. And to tell u the trut, i fear clicking on it.

    witty: thank u! :D

    stern: i am, am I not? ;)

    po: i promise to get back to normalcy with my next post. I just needed ppl to stop commenting on the previous one. As witty rightly put it: "love must be a v. touchy subject".

     
  • At 11/07/2006 4:31 PM, Blogger Mommy G said…

    my blog isn't pink!! It's orange like the lion's mane!! It's all symbolic u know. :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home