Areille - the Lioness of God

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

*Click*

Anyone who knows me a little well, knows my obsession with photographs. I love capturing every occasion in my camera. Be it just a simple potluck dinner or a grand wedding. I obviously love photographs, taking them, being in them .. all of it. Of course being photogenic helps the cause quite a bit! ;-) hehe .. and modesty is my middle name! Anyyyyhooo, there are times when I can spend hours and hours looking through albums .. my old albums .. maybe a friends album on facebook .. any album .. i enjoy it! Love looking at the colors, the outfits, the emotions captured. At times I let my mind wander off ... maybe reminiscing the events surrounding it, the fights, the good times etc. There is so much a photograph can bring to you! I can't thank this advancement in technology enough! So, I say, keep clicking! :-)

4 Comments:

  • At 10/28/2008 3:01 PM, Blogger Ramchand Easwar said…

    I still demand my snap to be put up somewhere !

     
  • At 11/11/2008 1:44 PM, Blogger Vaishali said…

    G3, I wanted to answer your question on my blog about the soy yogurt used in the kadhi. I usually just pick any brand I can find at Whole Foods or my co-op, but this time I used the Wildwood brand.
    Hope that helps, and thanks for visiting Holy Cow!

     
  • At 11/16/2008 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I noticed that u hv a couple other blogs, and i can't help remarking that it would be grt if u could share some of u'r pics too :) - atleast the ones which sport a story or a msg or r just too good not to be shared.

    I too am very fond of photography, but i mostly engage in nature/wildlife photography :)

     
  • At 12/13/2008 9:12 PM, Blogger Sharanya said…

    I think you take fantastic photos! I love flipping through your photos on FB too! haha. I think photos give an insight into your frame of mind at the time, so it's always interesting to see what people capture.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home