Areille - the Lioness of God

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

What goes around goes around goes around.....

I think I can safely say that 99.9% of us have at some point in time liked a member of the opposite sex who refuses to reciprocate. If you are in the 0.1% which I frankly believe doesn't exist ... you suck! :) Anyways, such responses have always left us doubting ourselves... wondering what we lack. It's a miserable phase to be in and my heart goes out to all those going through it. Yes, bitch all you want about that dog cause you really don't deserve their rejection, huh? You are just as good as anyone he/she will ever find. How dare they say no!!

But, just for a minute now, lets go on the greener side ... lets think of all those wonderful people who have expressed their interest in you!! Now that's always an ego boost huh? And you said no because:

- they didn't look good enough
- they had B.O.
- their accents/voice turned you off
- they just weren't the jerky Type A's you fall for
- you just didn't feel it (which is usually a cover up for one of the above)!!
- and many others.

The point I am trying to make is one made many times before ... when you point that one finger ... look at the other three pointing at you. Ya sure you don't think you deserve this ... but neither do they. Stop fooling around ... stop playing with others lives just like some others have played with yours. And stop complaining coz as JT would say .. what goes around comes around ... !

Disclaimer: The above post wasn't written during PMS or isn't an expression of my resentment of all those &*^%$$. I am actually in a great mood and couldn't think of any better topics to post on!

8 Comments:

  • At 2/07/2007 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Always glad to be an inspiration for your posts...

    ladida...

    - "Jerk" lover, no type restrictions though...A..B..C...I love em all.... ;)

     
  • At 2/08/2007 7:58 AM, Blogger Ketaki said…

    Thanks for obliging instantly! So I guess you need a push every now and then?
    I couldn't agree more with your post. I'm sure more people are rejected than accepted. You are fortunate to be rejecting most times I'm sure. :)
    Oh and that ego boost is definitely the secret of my energy ;).

     
  • At 2/08/2007 5:17 PM, Blogger Jeavine said…

    point noted. point one, and three point back at ya!

     
  • At 2/11/2007 7:20 PM, Blogger samurai said…

    :) I am nursing such a wound right now.

    While the previous rejections were not something that I invested heavily in, this one seem to be taking *some* toll. Havent felt this way in 6 years.

    Its all good though, I am sure good things are right around the corner :))

     
  • At 2/12/2007 8:39 AM, Blogger Mommy G said…

    Samurai, My heart goes out to you, dude. Good luck and I am there if you ever wanna talk!

     
  • At 2/12/2007 9:01 AM, Blogger samurai said…

    :) Its ok buddy. I am not devastated or anything. I am just taking time to get into grips.

    It actually inspires me to hit on as many hoochiemamas as possible during weekends.

    Lifez good.

     
  • At 2/12/2007 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The one thing that is frustrating about rejections is not knowing really why someone rejected you...Are the reasons he/she gave you REALLY the reasons? "It's not you...it's me"...Really?...Are you sure? And this is what ends up making someone start doubting themselves...It's always good to TRY to be honest when saying no to someone...maybe not necessarily when it comes to saying no to a single casual date request...but more saying when saying no to a serious relationship...

     
  • At 2/13/2007 4:47 PM, Blogger 'Tis a beautiful life! said…

    great point!
    well said! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home