Areille - the Lioness of God

Monday, April 16, 2007

Confused

Ever felt like you are neither here nor there. You wish you could take a peek into the future ... just 2 months from now ... where would I be? Your past still pulls you back ... your future plays hide and seek. Annoying place to be. We come across this kurukshetra many times ... sometimes too often. It's usually when we are transitioning. Too scared to take the next step cause we don't want to get out of our comfort zone. On most occassions, the transition has been a good thing. Our experience tries to convince us that there is better in store for us. We don't have to cry over the spilt milk ... there is a whole dairy farm in our future. :) But still I stand confused. Unwilling to budge ... the desire to progress exists ... but fear of the unknown constantly wins. The battle continues ... I am sure this too will come to an end. I impatiently wait. But what am I waiting for ... isn't it all really in my hands?

9 Comments:

  • At 4/17/2007 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you r rite to say that sometimes we are scared to take the next step forward for fear of leaving the comfort zone... but change is necessary and eventually it is inevitable... it is upto an individual to either go with the flow or to take the next step forward

     
  • At 4/18/2007 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    no no don't take that next step. if you fall and break your leg..who will marry you then! believe in fate.if it has to happen it will. Get under the blanket and go to sleep.

     
  • At 4/19/2007 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just breathe chokri!!!!!

     
  • At 4/19/2007 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, just give me some time. I have a small ocean to cross before I can ask you out and we shall stay in bliss forever. All I am asking for is 2 months... If Princess Fiona could wait for her Prince Charming for a few yrs, I am sure u can give me two months!! :(

     
  • At 4/20/2007 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    my ocean is even smaller. it will take me only 1 month to cross it. dilwaale dulhaniyaa lejaayenge ;).woh bhi mere upar wale se pehele. o ya ya ya

     
  • At 4/20/2007 7:19 AM, Blogger Mommy G said…

    huh??? Who are you swimmers??

     
  • At 4/20/2007 9:24 AM, Blogger Kappa said…

    Hmmm... this echoes my sentiment of the moment :)

    Good luck.

     
  • At 5/10/2007 6:17 PM, Blogger Ketaki said…

    On a note more serious than the rest here, you should read "Who Moved My Cheese?" by Spencer Johnson (if you haven't already). It gives a good perspective...

     
  • At 7/27/2007 8:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Be confident and dont be overconfident in life. Trust others and be faithfull......will be happy in life....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home