Areille - the Lioness of God

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Why can't you say one thing ... *any*thing ... to make me feel better?

I have so many friends who are on the 'low' phase ... feeling the pain. I too have felt that pain for many months. The fear of being alone .. the pain of seeing people around you going ahead of you. People you grew up with, went to college with, phases ahead of you in life. You don't want to be left behind. I have only lived 28 years ... but from my little life's experience, I could say that was one of the worst kind of pain I'd felt. I am sure death of near one's and having a terminal disease is much worse. But this pain is different ... we knows its temporary, but we still fear and wonder if it really is temporary. And there is noone around us who can make us feel better.

Quoting something I heard on TV yday ... there are no shortcuts in life or in love. This pain must be felt ... the alternative is much worse. It's what makes us special, what makes us beautiful ... what makes us worthy. The pain of how we love! But that pain is accompanied by something else ... hope! With pain .. there is hope. And that is where you are ... somewhere between agony and optimism and prayer.

And as they say .. it is when we really experience the *low* can we appreciate and enjoy the *high*! Keep the faith on!

12 Comments:

  • At 12/23/2008 5:33 AM, Blogger zaph said…

    i'm there too - alone - while everyone else i grew up with is in a different phase of life.

    i do wonder when those retards will catch up and alleviate me of my boredom :D

     
  • At 12/26/2008 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, you had mentioned abt various
    "powers" on earlier blog. You missed out power of being yourself. Try it.

    bn

     
  • At 12/29/2008 12:48 PM, Blogger Ankit said…

    Hey G3.....why such a senti post....

    When everything appears to be right but still not complete then you just have to wait for the right time.

    Woh kehta hai naa " Upar waale ke yahaan der hai......andher nahi"

     
  • At 12/29/2008 2:00 PM, Blogger Mommy G said…

    LOL! I ain't senti or dukhi! Just feeling for my fellow friends .. and remembering some pain from the past! It's all good .. coz i know there is a happy ending. :)

    And zaph - it's time you do some catching up ... *wink wink*

     
  • At 12/30/2008 1:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh my god... u read my mind... way to go hun..

     
  • At 2/10/2009 8:40 PM, Blogger Maddy said…

    You are SO right Areille! I am going through the exact same phase and nothing can be said to make me feel any better.
    I know there is light at the end of the tunnel.. just that the tunnel looks unusually long and dark :)

     
  • At 2/12/2009 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey inquiring mynds want to know y kno blog gurl?

     
  • At 2/19/2009 11:47 AM, Blogger Ketaki said…

    Now that you're engaged (congratulations!!), does it mean this is the end of Areille?

     
  • At 2/19/2009 7:45 PM, Blogger Mommy G said…

    No no nooo .. Areille is going to be back with the bang. I have lots of juicy stuff bubbling in my head all the time .. but haven't had the time lately. Will be back for sure!! :-) Thanks for the wishes, K!

     
  • At 3/16/2009 4:13 PM, Blogger Improper Bostonian said…

    congrats on the engagement G3 :-)

     
  • At 3/22/2009 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So no more loneliness anymore..heard you got engaged and the proposal was fantastic...tell us the details in a blog post & let us know you are back. with your blog...your fans miss your addictive posts! :)

     
  • At 3/22/2009 8:03 PM, Blogger Ankit said…

    Hey G3 congrats......kaafi second hand info mil raha hai about recent engagements........yaar ek post to banta hi hai......

    congats again!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home