Areille - the Lioness of God

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A day in the life of Areille!

(My first attempt at poetry ... )

It's time to get up, it's time to to run
It's time to face the morning sun

The birds chirp, music so sweet
I couldn't ask for a better greet

I get to work, relaxed and bright
and on the way, thank God for the beautiful sight

A few words with my sister, helps us both vent,
if it weren't for her, who would I torment?

Emails, issues, float around,
I feel blessed for the job I found

A moment of boredom and a mass email starts
no conclusions are made, but the chain lasts

I get out of work sharp at five
Want to go running before the stars arrive

The evening is quiet, sometimes a friendly chat
if gossips in the air, it is anything but that

Either a few giggles, or a few cries,
as the night arrives, so do the good byes

As I get ready to dive into slumber land
I thank the Lord for a life so grand

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home